These 10 rules were puplished by the Finnish Police in Iltalehti. In Finland the Midsummer is a very important and big celebration. Each year there dies many people because everybody are totally wasted. So as the police said: “If you follow these rules you might survive alive from the Midsummer.”! ;)
1. Don’t drive a car or some other vehicle when you are drunken.
2. Don’t go to a car which is driven by a drunken person.
3. Don’t drive recklessly and too fast.
4. Don’t get totally wasted.
5. Don’t go to swim when you are drunken.
6. Don’t jump to the water head first if you don’t know the shore very well.
7. Don’t go to a boat without lifejacket.
8. Don’t go to sail when you are drunken. And if you for some reason have to sail, at least don’t pee to the water from the boat.
9. Don’t provoke other people and use violence.
10.Take care of yourself and your friends.